你好美丽的!

看来您是社区的新手。如果您想参与其中,请单击其中一个按钮!

In this Discussion

日期太多?

有人听说过一个饮食太多的约会吗?我绝对爱他们,只是无法得到足够的东西。似乎总是发现我认为满足我爱吃甜食的东西时,事实证明并不是那么好。我只是想知道这种令人愉快的痴迷是否太好了。

苏扎纳尔

评论

• 我也爱约会!在开始RAW之后,我才发现新鲜的产品,它们只是有史以来最好的事情之一。我试图限制自己,几天里我只是通过一个中型盒子,所以不再对自己说,但我不确定为什么……也许是因为我不能让自己拥有太多的东西爱?它们的糖分也很高,尽管纤维含量也很高,而且要吃大量日期比精制甘蔗糖制成的东西要好得多。它们也有点贵,我认为那是让我一直不吃它们的东西。

• ZinfandelZinfandel 原始新手

我认为您应该让自己拥有尽可能多的东西。就像您最喜欢的CD一样。您只需要一直吃(或听它)即可,就可以。纤维含量高,因此所有糖不会一次消化。大胆试试吧。

You'll eventually play it out (after maybe a week of unbridled date eating), and then you'll reach for something else.

我通常会让自己吃任何东西,然后经历了鳄梨阶段,日期阶段,无花果阶段等等。

享受,

Z

• RAWCANADIANRAWCANADIAN 原始新手

I'm currently eating 24 / day for over a week now.

为什么24?

因为一份约8个日期,所以我每天三次,总共510卡路里。

我试图保持体重,所以这些事情很棒!!!

;-)

我什至不确定它们是原始的,但是我通过电子邮件向公司Parnoosh.com发了电子邮件,他们说它们是原始的,并且在室温下干燥。

But anyway, anybody that eates store bought dehydrated goods is taking a chance of those products not being raw, but at least they are natural and most of the nutrients would still be intact.

祝你好运!!!

• JoannabananaJoannabanana 原始新手

一看到这篇文章,我就知道我必须发表评论。我是一个自称为瘾君子。

i usually eat about 12-15 a day when i have them in the house, so it's better that i just buy them on occasion. they are just the most delicious things ever!!! medjool are my favs.

• 同样在这里Joannabanana!我永远不会有足够的约会日期,直到对我的小肚子来说太多了!值得庆幸的是,我偶尔只会把它们当作特殊零食,否则我可能已经昏迷了:P

我喜欢Zinfandel的建议,但我经常觉得自己有太多的坏男孩,并受到高糖含量的影响。不过,这可能只是一个阶段的事情,如果我是你,我不会太艰难了,与此同时,我会尝试监控我对您吃的食物/原因的反应。照顾你!:)

• Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments! I feel so much better...I'm literally smiling right now. It's good to know I'm not the only either. Yay! You guys rawk!

• 大家好,

我爱日期,我尝试每天租赁4-5个约会,有时更多

享用它们

• RawmamanibblesRawmamanibbles 原始新手

我也是一个自称为瘾君子!我会用15分钟的时间减轻半磅。我不是真正的梅乔尔(Medjool),但我爱巴里(Barhi)和扎希迪(Zahidi) - 他们让我想起了........................................................................................................................................................................................................

我永远不会因为吃这么多的东西而沮丧 - 我只是确保刷牙或至少在事后冲洗它们:)

• 莉亚塞雷斯特莉亚塞雷斯特 原始新手

I order my dates from a family organic date farm in Mecca CA, they are the best! I just got a 10 pound box, ha ha!

If you love dates try this easy breezy recipe:

Dino Kale leaves

切成薄片的鳄梨

pitted dates

put the avocado and dates in the kale leaves and eat like a taco, soooooooo good!

我也真的相信,日期比龙舌兰更好,所以我现在试图用日期代替我的糖果,然后使用零龙舌兰。

龙舌兰=加工食品

Dates = sugar the way nature intended

享受!

• EMTPDMOMEMTPDMOM 原始新手

Leahceleste,您介意发布日期的来源吗?爱你的“炸玉米饼”食谱。我想我会在其中添加一些芽,也许还有一点坚果。听起来像是学校午餐的赢家。我可以在吃饭前组装。

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan 原始新手

This Christmas I sent gift date boxes to my family. I too bought bulk dates. They are ooooh so good. You may like to try this company. www.datepeople.net They cant say they are organic as the cost is to high to be certified BUT they can say what they don't use. Any way, the Barhi date is ohhhhh so good.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan 原始新手

If any one tried to get the date people I am very sorry I put the wrong address. It is www.datepeople.net

感谢Emtpdmom引起我的注意!

对不起,不对劲。

• 好吧,我是这个论坛和原始饮食的新手……从悲伤过渡到原始。试图慢慢走,实际上比我想象的要好。我只是想说我是另一个约会瘾君子。我今年42岁,直到最近才购买约会,甚至还没有品尝过约会,我迷上了!我只尝试了Medjool ...但是计划尽快尝试其他人!

• Hi Tweety734 and welcome:)

我也从未尝试过原始约会。他们现在对我来说就像糖果!享受和好运,这听起来好像您要去了一个很好的开始!

• 克里斯汀斯劳克里斯汀斯劳 原始新手

I LOVE LOVE LOVE dates... hhhmmmm yum! Fresh, plump, organic medjool are so delicious. I eat them pretty much every day. I order mine from www.SunOrganic.com where they get cheaper as you buy more in bulk. So, I stock up and store them in glass mason jars in my refrigerator.

干杯,

克里斯汀·苏珊(Kristen Suzanne)

• ABPABP

I practically LIVED on dates when I was in the Middle East. They were just about the only raw things available and I always carried them with me everywhere. Never knew there were so many types. Still think Medjools are my favorite, but now I have to buy them sparingly, as I'll always eat the whole bag when I have them.

But here's my favorite trick for Medjools...put them in the freezer (I depit first). They don't freeze, but just get harder and cold on tthe outside, but as soon as they melt in your mouth they are warm. Unbelievably good.

Must go get some now....

• barefootandfrolickingbarefootandfrolicking 原始新手

大家好,

I find I can't eat too many dates. I get really light-headed from all of the sugar. Although, I really do love them, I just find I have to be careful not to eat too many in one sitting. Also, I find if I eat too much fruit in general (including dates), I get sores on the tip of my tongue. I'm assuming this is from all of the fruit acid and natural sugars. Anyone have similar experiences?

• RAWCANADIANRAWCANADIAN 原始新手

I've been eating about 24 dates / day, but I break them up into 3 servings 8 8 and 8.

然后,我通常用一杯水将它们洗净,以帮助将糖放在牙齿上。

• 大家好,我去了www.datepeople.net查看价格...网站显示在开头页面上2006年秋季...他们不再接受订单或其他东西...我不是PC友好的Hahaha

和平

Lo~

• GratefultobeGratefultobe 原始新手

嗨,电话#日期人们在PDF的底部,我想我已经在其他线程上看到的是订购的唯一方法。他们会让您知道在一年中的不同时间也可以使用哪些品种。我一直想打电话,但还没有接听。感谢您的提醒!

• pixxpixx Raw Master

我曾经以为Medjools是唯一的一种,而且确实不太想。但是后来我发现了Barhi,Halawi和Khadrawi ..... Oooooh yum。这三个是我的最爱。我尝试了其他人,但他们没有列出我的最爱列表。我发现我最喜欢柔软的粘糊糊。味道像焦糖糖果!

RAWCANADIAN~ You mentioned eating dried ones... if you haven't tried fresh ones, you really need to find some to try!! Not even in the same ballpark!

你好,我们又见面了,

I just got off the phone with the nicest man from the date people! I am now set for life, lol.

Just so you know, there is no internet ordering AND no billing until you get an invoice W/ YOUR ORDER. Wow, so excited to try the Barhi you guys have been so jazzed about.

Another FYI is the 2006 pdf prices are changed. (no!) My 10lb. was 47.00 + shipping. Which is like 7 bucks over what 10 lbs. of medjools would be from costco.

• Costco有约会吗?GrateFultobe您可以发布您所打电话的号码...我没有在PDF上看到它...由于某种原因,它冻结了。他们必须购买哪些类型的日期?他们干还是什么?提前致谢!!

For all you date connoisseur's...if possible could you describe the various flavors of the most readily available dates? I know everyone has their own taste and preferences but I have not had that many dates...heck i don't even know the kind I have had LOL

期待您的所有描述。

Lo~

嗨,格兰,

是的,我的。我在ca tho。我在那里也买了Deglet Noor(凹坑且便宜),不好顺便说一句。我认为无味。喜欢糖球之类的东西,所以我可能最终会扔掉那些。和梅德乔尔。他们以小2磅。容器的8美元(实际上回去了并找到了收据)。他们很好。可以肯定的是,这两个品种都干燥了。

因此,期待人们的日期。描述说“湿包”,所以我会让你知道它们是否有所不同。无论如何,#是760-359-3211。酷绅士。这是差异的一长串。他们随身携带的日期,但是如果您单击“下载PDF”时,您可能只需要安装Adobe读取器即可。免费。m

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Gratefultobe〜不要把它们扔出去!在食谱中使用它们,您只需要甜味剂,而没有味道。:〜)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

glamazon~ I find this site (link below) to be great! Just click on "fruit" then head on down about a third way of the page. They have *tons* of date types described there. This site lists beans, grains, vegetables, etc, etc. Helpful site!

http://www.all-creatures.org/recipes/i.html

• theseathesea 原始新手

我认为,当您的生生时,没有什么可以在理性之内拥有太多的东西,但是您需要确保自己的平衡。只要您吃更多的水果和蔬菜,就可以吃很多日期。我认为平衡是确保您获得最佳营养的关键。

• barefootandfrolickingbarefootandfrolicking 原始新手

如果我吃了很多日期和/或水果(尤其是柑橘类水果),我的舌头几乎没有疮。还有其他人得到这种酸度吗?我总是以此为标志,表明我的身体太酸/过于平衡。

是的,我想,如果我注意到我正在沉迷于某件事,我也会不理会它。我发现独自留下煮熟的食物是迄今为止最好的不强迫饮食。这似乎使我做出了非常好的选择,并且平衡得很好。你们呢?

希望我可以让你们去尝试Barhis。我会看到10磅的长时间。留在周围,因为看来我是唯一一个吃他们的人。我一直在尝试。哦,好吧,这肯定是一个挥霍。

Pixx,当然您是对的。我将它们保存为成分。我根本不是一个浪费的人。:)Oh and thanks for that site you threw up there. Now they're going in the fridge.

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Gratefultobe:“现在他们要去冰箱了。”

您也可以冻结它们。他们不会这样干燥。当我收到订单时,我将它们分成小袋子,并在冰箱中保持平衡。

登入或者登记评论。