Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Simple Food Processor Recipes

Hello:)

My mom just bought me a black and decker food processor. Im curious as to some simple recipes that i can make.

I would love to hear yours.

thanks

MIAA1

注释

• Paige4Paige4 Raw Newbie

Literally right before reading this I just had made banana choco-mint ice cream. I took about 2 heaping cups of sliced frozen bananas, 1 unfrozen banana, a generous drizzle of agave, a spoonful of cacao butter, a spoonful of coconut butter, and 2 pinches of finely chopped mint. I blend that up really really well using a bit of water to get it going. Then I put in about a handful and a half of cacao nibs and blend just enough to incorporate it well. Instant homemade ice cream:]

威尔佐
  • LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

佩奇听起来超级美味!

where do yu get cacao butter, i dont think that ive seen any for sale around here...

• Paige4Paige4 Raw Newbie

The brand, Artisana, makes a really good one, but is probably only at health food stores.

I also found it here:

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/product_info.php?cPath=100150_100148_100215&products_id=1001265

but it can easily be substituted with more cacao or cocoa powder

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Soup! Soups are easy.

I know you can search for recipes by the required equipment, and I know you can search for the tag easy, but I couldn't do both. (The site is built differently than it used to be.)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Paige4, I am confused...so when you mentioned using "cacao butter" in your ice cream you meant the product at that link (the "Cacao Bliss Coconut Butter")? I thought you were referring to ...well... cacao butter, as in this:

http://www.nutsonline.com/nuts/cacao/butter.html

• PirawnaPirawna Raw Newbie

yes, I think she means the Artisana coconut butter with cacao in it to get the "choco" chocolate flavor in the choco-mint ice cream as opposed to actual cacao butter.

• 威奇威奇 Raw Newbie

Summer Celery Salad:

6 stalks celery

5个萝卜

少数欧芹/香菜

1/4向日葵种子

1/4苹果

juice of half of a lemon

2-5 basil leaves

sea salt to taste

drizzle of olive oil (optional)

rough chop veg, throw into food processor and pulse chop everything to small pieces (small as you can get before it gets pate like) Sprinkle with another T of sunflower seeds. Stuff the salad into an heirloom tomato, avocado half or bell pepper. Pretty darn good as a salad topper too...

• DaniefonDaniefon Raw Newbie

我今天做了一个奶油番茄酱,我真的很喜欢。我使用了3种罗马番茄(真的很成熟的番茄。),几个枣,一吨葵花籽,一点新鲜的罗勒,盐和一点点辣椒。我添加了足够的水以使其移动,但是,在FP中,您可能不需要它,具体取决于西红柿的多汁。我将其混合直到它完全光滑。我在切成薄片的蘑菇和Zuccini上放了它。我在上面加了一点营养酵母。我也喜欢花椰菜小花。简单可口。

Here's another I like:

http://www.goneraw.com/recipe/mushroom-pate

And one more:

http://www.goneraw.com/node/15730

I use my food processor alot. You can go to recipes and sort by author and I am on pages 32, 33 & 34. Lots of mine use it. You can use it in place of a blender too.

• 我几乎每天都使用食物处理器!我最喜欢的简单是凉亭,生烤肉蛋糕和生牧场调味料。我曾经制作了一个非常棒的腰果“鸡肉沙拉”,我所有的食谱都可以在Rawfoodpunk.com上找到!快来检查一下,尝试一些食谱,让我知道它的发展!

• PirawnaPirawna Raw Newbie

You can do an advanced search for recipes that require the food processor.

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

谢谢皮拉夫纳!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Suasoria-我的意思是要早点回应您的搜索困境。抱歉,我对此答复不太及时。一旦您掌握了多个“限制器”的搜索(无法想到正确的术语,但我希望您知道我的意思)并不会太复杂。

Using the Advanced Search feature:

1. Enter "soup" under Containing any of the words.

2. Then select "food processor" and "easy" from the "category(s)" drop down menu. To select more than one category hold down the Control key and click on as many categories as you want to include.

3.单击“食谱”复选框,然后单击“高级搜索”。这产生了8页的食谱。

4.现在您可以开始通过成分来缩小选择。您可以继续添加更多的“限制器”并完善您的初始搜索。只需在“关键字”字段中留下现在的内容,然后开始在其余字段中添加术语。

希望这可以帮助。如果我的祖母曾经说过的那样,请告诉我,我会尽力澄清。也许其他具有搜索经验的人可以更好地解释I. I.。。。玩得开心。我真的很喜欢寻找食谱和论坛主题。但这确实需要一点练习。

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Back to the topic at hand . . .

• andrew08andrew08 Raw Newbie
    威奇说:

Summer Celery Salad:

6 stalks celery

5个萝卜

少数欧芹/香菜

1/4向日葵种子

1/4苹果

juice of half of a lemon

2-5 basil leaves

sea salt to taste

drizzle of olive oil (optional)

rough chop veg, throw into food processor and pulse chop everything to small pieces (small as you can get before it gets pate like) Sprinkle with another T of sunflower seeds. Stuff the salad into an heirloom tomato, avocado half or bell pepper. Pretty darn good as a salad topper too...

In India, this is the summer season, thanks for sharing the recipe..!伸出舌头

ClaireT
  • loganphillloganphill Raw Newbie

What recipe is most favor in summer season?

• lucasbrownlucasbrown Raw Newbie

Hay,Lilearthmuffin祝贺新食品加工机。是的,您可以使用食品加工机制成番茄泥。这是您可以使用食品加工机制作的最简单食谱之一。

ClaireT
  • MIAA1MIAA1 Raw Newbie

I have a Kenwood for the last 2 years. But I didn't try to make a single recipe with the food processor.

ClaireT
  • MIAA1MIAA1 Raw Newbie

建议我用食物处理器轻松制作的食谱

• MIAA1说:

建议我用食物处理器轻松制作的食谱

如果您在食谱部分中查看>>>

raybet

There's a little food processor icon next to all the recipes that use one:)It makes the search so much simpler.

• Hello:)

My mom just bought me a black and decker food processor. Im curious as to some simple recipes that i can make.

thanks

It's a wonderful present@LilEarthMuffin。尝试西班牙凉亭 - 夏季汤。扔一些西瓜,西红柿,罗勒,盐,石灰和胡椒粉。闪电。放松并享受!

• 威尔佐说:

Hello:)

thanks

It's a wonderful present@LilEarthMuffin。尝试西班牙凉亭 - 夏季汤。扔一些西瓜,西红柿,罗勒,盐,石灰和胡椒粉。闪电。放松并享受!

听起来好吃!

• 我喜欢煮熟的土豆泥!只需事先将产品切成较小的零件即可。然后逐渐磨碎,将食物加载到食品加工机中。

ClaireT
登入要么Register评论。