面向所有想增重者

ras-sadonras-sadon 原始Newbie
生化

许多文章都提到增重 体建工程 和类似事物, 所以我想分享为我工作的东西

So a little about myself, been an organic vegan for 4 years, and 100% raw 5 months+1month in transition, I'm pretty skinny(173cm 54kg) and have been all my life, so are the rest of my family and I do lots of exercise,I do Thai-Boxing, Yoga, I run and lift weights, for some time now, even before going raw I was trying to gain weight, but was struggling, no matter how much I ate, and what I ate, even the fattiest nastiest things, just couldn't gain any, on raw I was eating around 3500-4000 calories a day and nothing after a while I started searching for a way, I saw many advice about eating more, less often, and also increasing nuts\seed&greens intake while reducing sweet fruits a bit, was a bit hard since I basically used to eat all day long, I had 2-3 large meals and was snacking really throughout the whole day, now after I'm accustomed to it, I eat usually 2 large meals+small one in the evening, and keeping the mid snacks to a minimum, just pull the hunger till the mealtime, and in 1 month, I gained 2kg's, I know it doesn't sound that much, but for my physiology and relatively to my weight its really good, my body has also gotten much more muscular and I feel more energetic, I thing by eating for so long during the day, I was really wasting huge amounts of energy on digesting so much.

关于绿叶问题,我所做的就是把沙拉上所有的绿叶 连同少许非甜果子 欧斯利 黄豆 菠菜 曼戈尔德 菜叶 菜叶 菜叶叶:sesame、sesame种子、南瓜种子和坚果都湿透了, 通常单菜中我吃干果+核桃, 新鲜果子通常是一种诚实的甜点,

我知道每个人都不同 但这种进食方式 对我工作非常棒 所以想点事

签名进寄存器评语