你好美丽的!

看来您是社区的新手。如果您想参与其中,请单击其中一个按钮!

在讨论中

它的大小几乎

Ok so I know that health isn’t some magical “number” that I should be striving for but I’ve been the fat/over weight/chunky/plus-sized girl for far too long now and while it’s slowly coming off (the weight that is) all I can think about is how much I want to be thin enough to walk into ANY store and fit into the clothes. For a long time I thought that a size 10 would be a great size for me, I’m 5’2”. However I’ve stopped measuring by a scale since a) most don’t go high enough for me and b) they can be deceiving… I simply take my measurements instead. I have no clue what an average size 10’s measurements would be so if there are any size 10s out there that would mind sharing their measurements with me so I have a “target” area to work towards? Or maybe someone knows better than I and can give me advice as to where a healthy size for me is? Maybe I’m unrealistic? Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Thanks! K-Mom

评论

• 威诺纳威诺纳 原始新手

我无法提供平均测量值……但是我想祝您一切顺利,鼓励!听起来好像有很多人在原始饮食中减轻了体重……尤其是当他们吃很多绿叶,蔬菜,水果和更少的坚果时。:))

• 这是一个应该帮助您的链接。祝你好运!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/us_standard_clothim.27s_sizes

• DaniefonDaniefon 原始新手

我认为找到目标的好方法是测量体内脂肪。我不断地灰心。我是5英尺3英寸的4码(裤子),重155磅!!!我一直希望秤阅读120。我开始与一名教练一起工作,并测量体内脂肪(20%是理想的。)我的身体非常接近。我做了很多力量训练,所以有时我会失去体内脂肪,但不要像肌肉那样减肥。我感到很高兴看到失去的脂肪。

登入或者登记评论。