你好美丽的!

看来您是社区的新手。如果您想参与其中,请单击其中一个按钮!

在讨论中

需要帮助过渡!

你好!我是生食的新手,但不一raybet12定是健康饮食的新手。从神经性贪食症中恢复过来后,我开始在健康中发挥积极作用(在男友的帮助下)。我很少吃肉,每周只有一次或两次鸡肉和一些奶酪或鸡蛋。但是,我注意到自己确实与食物和自己失去了联系,偶尔会在冰淇淋和牛奶巧克力上吃零食,因为我的家人留下了它。This frightens me because of my strong tendencies to binge (not as strong as before, thank god!) Also, I’ve had no time to work out lately with school and work that I feel like my diet, which is high in carbohydrates and calories (2000+), is unnecessary for my inactive lifestyle. A raw lifestyle seems unattainable at the moment with my hectic lifestyle and small budget (no $ for a dehydrator or juicer), but I would LOVE to reap the benefits of living food.

这里的所有人听起来都很友善,乐于助人和支持……因此,如果您不介意,您是否有任何餐饮想法,可以过渡到生食生活方式?raybet12

我已经制作了一些在阳光下脱水的亚麻面包,但它太平淡无奇地品尝和淡淡(可能是因为它是由整个亚麻,亚麻,大蒜和种子制成的)。另外,我做了一些寿司,但结果非常痛苦(只有Nori,Cucumber和Kale)。我绝对喜欢生羽衣甘蓝,柠檬汁和橄榄油以及绿色冰沙!我应该购买哪些主食?哦,还有一个最后的问题:我看到的每个原始餐食计划都是水果和蔬菜,几乎没有任何健康的脂肪或碳水化合物。我的生活方式非常繁忙,不能仅仅生活在水果和蔬菜上,我可以吗?

谢谢!

注释

• 欢迎!

看来您已经进入了绿色冰沙。香蕉丰富而便宜(我和我的室友潜水),多余的香蕉被放入冰箱中。我们将它们与水和羽衣甘蓝一起制成真正的奶油冰沙(我们拥有的只是便宜且古老的锅搅拌机,没有什么花哨的)。因此,一定要在饮食中保持绿色冰沙。

我是一名学生,所以很难找到时间和金钱来生生,但是它有效。我喜欢吃的东西:橄榄油,柠檬,优质的海盐,椰子油(真正令人满意和养育),葵花籽(浸泡一个小时,然后与红色或黄色的贝尔胡椒混合在一起,是一种好吃的糖果,几乎是俗气的味道与Nori和菠菜,芹菜和胡萝卜非常好,蜜蜂花粉是一种获取大量营养的好方法,大蒜很重,原始腰果绝对是一种奢侈,但偶尔很高兴。

水果是碳水化合物的最佳来源,因为它们提供了美味的葡萄糖,这是脑燃料……如果您真的很忙的日子,请尝试随身携带一些各种水果(橙色,猕猴桃,香蕉,苹果,苹果,梨,无论您喜欢什么,一天…也喝了很多新鲜的纯净水。

我刚刚列出的就是我如何获得……我希望它能有所帮助

• Angie207Angie207 原始大师

Brontesaurus - 嗨,欢迎!我吃肉(鱼,鸡肉和牛肉)和生山羊奶酪两年半;我只是吃了其他所有生物。我感觉很好!最后,我大约一个半月前就辞去了吃肉和乳制品的态度,因为那是我的身体想要的。我从不打算吃100种生;只是听X%X喂我的身体,那是原始食物!raybet12我只用搅拌器吃了一段时间 - 没有榨汁机,脱raybet12水或食品加工机。我一次刚刚得到另一件设备,我学会了如何用自己的东西做东西。当我退出吃肉时,我开始吃一吨蔬菜,而且我根本没有错过肉! I am satisfied. I use avocados in my salads, make sauces with nuts, etc. & I do great. Sprouted lentils are good for me, too, because they fill me while giving me the extra enzymes available from sprouting. I love guacamole, & sometimes I’ll just have a plate of guacamole covered with sprouts (alfalfa, sunflower, etc. – whatever you have)! I just got my son his own profile, because he comes up with recipes that are really good & I want him to have the fun of sharing them (even if he refuses to eat them:), and I think he deserves the credit. He loves it when people comment on his recipes or his post (Look in introductions “Hi! I’m new”). Check out his “Superhero Dressing!” and “Celery Salad Wraps” for ideas with just a regular blender.

• Angie207Angie207 原始大师

棕褐色 - 我想到了更多的事情。当我吃肉,然后再吃东西时,我正在吃大量食物,因为我的维生素和矿物质极为不足。I couldn’t buy supplements back then because I was living on Food Stamps, which only allowed me to buy food, so I had to get all my nutrition from the foods I ate, and I knew that salmon has over half of all the vitamins & minerals we need, including iodine, which I needed to heal my thyroid. Fish also have omega-3s, and I didn’t yet know how to use flax seeds. Flax oil was considered a supplement, so I couldn’t buy it. (Although Food Stamps can buy chewing gum – maddening!) Good organic beef is a source of several nutrients as well (I started craving it when my hair was falling out & than found out it had vitamin B6, & that a B6 deficiency could lead to hair falling out. I ate a huge steak & within 2 days my hair stopped falling out. Anyway, I did the best I could with the resources I had. Now, I am eating a ton of greens & green juices, because I finally have a juicer – yay! I also bought spirulina & another supplement that is a combination of kelp, dandelion root & alfalfa. I have taken various other supplements over the last year or so. Anyway, since bulimia nervosa results in some major mineral deficiencies, I thought this information might give you some insight. I believe that I could have stopped eating meat a lot sooner if I had more knowledge, as well as access to things like green juices, chlorella, spirulina, flax, etc. Kale, parsley, & other dark greens are amazing sources of tons of vitamins & minerals, but kale doesn’t break down well just by chewing it. If you can’t juice, I make a variation of a kale salad recipe on this site. The original is called “Rock & Roll Kale Salad.” Check it for directions & possible variations you might want to use. My version is more simple & not sweet at all. I use 1 bunch of kale, 1 avocado, the sea salt & lemon, 1 clove of fresh garlic, crushed or minced (this replaces the garlic powder), and the other powdered seasonings called for in the recipe. You put it all in a gallon ziploc bag & squish the heck out of it for several (10?) minutes. The salt helps the kale break down a little so you can chew it up better. I make it after one meal to have for the next meal. So after it has been in the fridge for a few hours, I dump it out & add shredded cabbage (I like purple), a small handful of pinenuts, and sometimes green onions. I mix it up & eat it, & it is really filling & feels GOOD! I made it every day for about a week. At first I ate the whole thing, & now I sometimes have to save some for another meal. I decided my body must have been needing kale & I just now found a way to use it! After the first few days, I wasn’t as starving for those minerals, and I didn’t need as much. I hope this helps!

• 太感谢了!

登入或者登记评论。