你好美丽的!

看来您是社区的新手。如果您想参与其中,请单击其中一个按钮!

在讨论中

佐伊

嘿佐伊,

您提到了您真正喜欢的生活美食中的汉堡食谱。哪一个?您喜欢哪个乳蛋饼?我买了这本书,因为您说这两个食谱真的很好。:)

帕姆

评论

• 佐伊佐伊 原始新手

嗨,帕姆,很棒的书,你不觉得吗?我们喜欢的汉堡食谱称为Pag 395上的下东侧小馅饼。蛋饼是Portabella Mushroon和Pynaph Quiche,第378页,我进行了更改,我将其遗漏了底部的香菜种子。In the filling I also leave out the nama shoyu (too salty and strong and I can’t get it raw in the UK) and I leave out nutritional yeast – I don’t like it and can’t get i raw here either.And I use 1 cup pine nuts and a handful of soaked almonds instead of cashews. And I just marinade the mushrooms in a teaspoon of salt, olive oil and garlic. I did initially make it exactly to her recipe but it was rather strong and salty, everyone loves it the way I make it now, you can reall taste the basil and the different flavours in the base. The sweetcorn and broccoli quiche on the next page is great too. When I make that one I just use pine nuts and almonds instead of making seed cheese, and I always substitue salt for nama shoyu. The sweet potato crisps on page 450 are utterly Divine, you will become addicted! They really are and they smell amazing while they’re dehydrating too. Yum Yum Zoe

• 谢谢,佐伊!我将在这个周末尝试那个汉堡食谱。听起来您对乳蛋饼食谱进行了一些重大更改。我同意你的看法……我不喜欢坚强而咸的。纳玛·舒尤(Nama Shoyu)真的可以压倒一切!因此,当我变得雄心勃勃时,我也会尝试蛋饼。; o)我确实看到了红薯薯片食谱。我想知道这一点,所以我很高兴您发表了评论。我曾经喜欢旧的悲伤的地瓜薯条,但一直无法做可行的生芯片。等不及了!

帕姆

• ChriscarltonChriscarlton 原始新手

嘿,帕姆,我是佐伊的丈夫克里斯(Chris),我不得不说佐伊(Zoe)对“生食”食谱​​的改动始终是一种改进。raybet12她很擅长将食谱与可疑成分制作成100%原始我们知道的愉悦纯粹是原始的。她还在意大利主题上创建了自己的乳蛋饼,其中只有大量的干番茄片,其厚度超过1/4英寸。太棒了。也许她会为您发布。

克里斯

登入或者登记评论。