你好美丽的!

看来您是社区的新手。如果您想参与其中,请单击其中一个按钮!

在讨论中

猫怎么样?到早晨盗窃

omshantiomshanti 原始新手

山,猫怎么样?

评论

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

谢谢您问Omshanti!我真的很感谢您的关注……好吧,Matt最近一直像一个小宝贝一样照顾她,他们一直在疯狂地纽带。尽管耳朵周围的皮肤仍然非常黄(黄疸),但她似乎表现良好。马特(Matt)一直在喂她牛肉,生鸡蛋,橄榄油和蛋壳的混合物。她不会吃东西,所以我们强迫它(我知道,但别无选择)。她通过了一些巨大的毛球,所以可以解释为什么她首先不吃东西。(I came home from work tonight to find Matt brushing her lovingly, saying he was going to go to go to bed, he works early, and he got caught up brushing her… tee hee) but also, she’s been having some pretty gross bowel movements. We had to give her a shower this morning… That’s how bad it got… And the apartment smells a bit like a chicken barn from the ammonia. I have no clue what that means. The bartender today told me that her passing yellow stool means that her liver is gone, but I think she was being kind of a bitch. I mean, wouldn’t they be passing the pigment out somehow? I have no idea, I hope I’m right. Her noni juice hadn’t arrived yet, maybe it would make a big difference. She’s been acting a lot better, doesn’t hide anymore and puts up a big fight when I try to feed her, which is a great sign. You know, I think every cat owner should know this, CATS CAN’T FAST!!! How is this not common knowledge???

• 佐伊佐伊 原始新手

我对您所说的“猫无法快速”感兴趣。我已经在许多生猫书中读到,在生病时快速猫是个好主意,有些人每周将您的猫放在一天中,这对他们的健康是个好主意。I have never done it because my cat would scream blue murder if I dared not feed him and I always thought, perhaps I should try and do it, so what makes you say they can’t fast…I think I am looking for a reason to not feel guilty about not fasting my cat!

P.S.您是否尝试过给她生鸡的肝脏大多数猫喜欢它?

• 是的,我爱动物,我想知道什么是最好的。但是,似乎没有任何削减和干燥的答案。我读过的一些事情说,肾脏\肝脏问题的低蛋白质,而另一些则说没有试图将猫禁食 - 他们需要蛋白质真的很糟糕。有某些可用的草药或蔬菜支持肝脏功能,例如朝鲜蓟或柠檬,但谁知道猫是否可以处理类似的东西。

我很高兴听到你的猫很顽皮!洛根(我们的猫)打招呼!

• 佐伊(Zoe) - 我认为我读了和你一样,关于宠物每周应如何禁食。I couldn’t do it with my cat cause he’d flip out (also I find him to be too thin as is so I’m trying to fatten him up), and I wouldn’t do it with my ferrets cause they’re so small and their digestion goes too fast… but I have done it once or twice with my dog. I think I did it once when he wasn’t going potty and I thought maybe he was constipated… so I didn’t want to feed him too much and possibly make it worse.

我可以看到动物在野外做得很快,但我认为这是故意的。他们很快,因为他们不能这么容易得到食物!但是家猫是超级好猎人,所以我怀疑当他们在外面时,他们曾经没有食物。

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

好的,我个人认为这非常重要,因为一旦我发现这一点,我感到很生气,我以前不知道。他们的肝脏根本无法处理分解体内脂肪。如果您的猫只是一点点胖,它们很有可能在禁食模式下获得脂肪肝。所以不要让他们饿死!基本上,您必须确保它们满足其热量要求,如果它们太短了一段时间,那么也可以开发这种情况。我从那个亲爱的兽医那里得到了一些有关该主题的文献,您知道,抗生素和罐头食品的屁股被推动了他的流浪汉:c)

我没有给他们生鸡肝,因为我根本无法获得!Around here, no store that I went to so far was willing to even talk about them having organ meat from their chickens, and we don’t have a specialty meat shop in our area (we don’t own a vehicle and this is a ridiculously huge sprawl) So the only organ meat I could get would be beef liver or pork, and I refuse to buy those. All the toxins are in the liver, of course, and the beef industry is so disgusting I don’t want to know what’s in it. And pork??? Even worse! I’m going to try to find a source for that, for sure, I haven’t even had a day off work since she got sick though so it’s tricky.

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

Just a bit of an update, if anyone is interested: I’m still trying to get that noni juice for her so I haven’t given her that yet, but I did get some Milk Thistle seed and ground it up, added it to her food. After one day she’s walking around a bit more, looking a little more alert, jumping on my lap and purring… Generally seems like an improvement! She won’t eat yet but she agreed to lick her food a bit when we shoved it in her face. Obviously that wasn’t enough, but it’s progress. Her eyes are still dilated and she feels a little frail, but I think things are getting better.

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

哦!另外,马特(Matt)设法获得了一些鸡肉和肝脏,我们终于将它们添加到了所有猫的食物中。对他们来说非常重要!

• 哦,是的,我听说过牛奶蓟!棒极了!我很高兴听到她更好!

• DeborahannDeborahann 原始新手

水莲蛋白是我在原始线程中提到的Nutramaxx补充剂之一中的活性成分。它是牛奶蓟最活跃的成分。很高兴您将好友回来!

• omshantiomshanti 原始新手

这一切听起来很积极,我的户外小猫吃了很多风琴肉和骨头,他一手试图清理我们地区的歌鸟(我知道我知道,但是即使与他进行了认真的讨论,他也平坦地拒绝坚持Rodentia!),但幸运的是,他很快就会回到Gophers和Rodents,如果鸟儿不筑巢的话,他们就会松开顶尖。.他是一只谷仓猫,他有一份工作,所以希望没有人会冒犯他的隐身和破坏。

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

Deborahann,对不起,我不承认您之前的建议,我真的应该有,我被那该死的兽医从给她的药物的想法所拒之门外。显然,马特(Matt)声称他以前将其列为我的另一种选择。当然。好吧,我认为直到我的猫专家姨妈建议它,这很可惜,她可能会更好。无论如何,她变得好多了,我很惊讶。Today when I fed her I accidentally rubbed some of her food on her face and a few minutes later I saw Bender licking her :c) She seemed to enjoy it and licked him back, I’m sure she didn’t know what his true reason was. T’was cute.

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

Deborahann,对不起,我不承认您之前的建议,我真的应该有,我被那该死的兽医从给她的药物的想法所拒之门外。显然,马特(Matt)声称他以前将其列为我的另一种选择。当然。好吧,我认为直到我的猫专家姨妈建议它,这很可惜,她可能会更好。无论如何,她变得好多了,我很惊讶。Today when I fed her I accidentally rubbed some of her food on her face and a few minutes later I saw Bender licking her :c) She seemed to enjoy it and licked him back, I’m sure she didn’t know what his true reason was. T’was cute.

• DeborahannDeborahann 原始新手

没问题 - MT-当他们生病时,这真是令人沮丧,我知道您想保持自然的自然,并且当您已经试图强迫饲料时,您想做的最后一件事就是将更多的药丸推下来!不过,听起来她已经转弯了。希望她能为您维持稀薄的身体状况,因为她可能会更容易获得脂肪肝。我已经看到很多胖乎乎的猫去食物了几天,没有问题,然后像您这样的人根本无法处理太多的脂肪动作。最好的祝愿继续康复!

• RAWKIDCHEFRAWKIDCHEF 原始新手

好的,我知道这是8个月后,但是我看着旧帖子并看到了这一点。我以前没有参与其中,但是你的猫怎么样?:)

• 早晨_theft早晨_theft 原始新手

哈哈,我只是找到了这个。她做得很好。没有任何问题的迹象。

• TomsmomTomsmom 原始新手

哦,太好了,早晨theft!

• omshantiomshanti 原始新手

山最近在这里见过您(或写永恒),很高兴小猫可以!

登入或者登记评论。